Complete your record collection. Discover artist full discography
Release Info: Pink Floyd - A Saucerful of Secrets 1968
MP3 320 Kbps CBR | Rock | 39:25 min | Covers Incl. | 90,3 MB
A Saucerful of Secrets is the second album by rock band Pink Floyd, and marks the group's stylistic change from psychedelic to progressive rock. It was recorded at EMI's Abbey Road Studios, at various dates from August, 1967 to April, 1968. Due to Syd Barrett's declining mental state, this was to be the last Pink Floyd album that he would work on.
1. "Let There Be More Light" (Roger Waters) – 5:38
2. "Remember a Day" (Richard Wright) – 4:33
3. "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" (Waters) – 5:28
4. "Corporal Clegg" (Waters) – 4:13
5. "A Saucerful of Secrets" (Waters / Wright / David Gilmour / Nick Mason) – 11:52
6. "See-Saw" (Wright) – 4:36
7. "Jugband Blues" (Syd Barrett) – 3:00
This album(s) is currently available for download only with a Premium account.
To get a premium account, click
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, Album, albums, and, Band, best, Blues, Chill, Chillout, Club, Collection, Dance, Disco, Discography, Edition, Flac, from, HDTV, Hits, House, In, Jazz, Live, lossless, Lounge, Love, Music, Of, Original, Rock, Soul, The, VA, Various, Vinyl, Vol