1. A Shade Of Jade (Digitally Remastered)
2. Mode For Joe
3. Black (Digitally Remastered)
4. Black (Alternate Take) (Digitally Remastered)
5. Caribbean Fire Dance (Digitally Remastered)
6. Granted (Digitally Remastered)
7. Free Wheelin' (Digitally Remastered)
Mode for Joe is simply put, one of the best jazz albums I've ever heard. This is a superp recording of one of the finest tenor saxophonist the "real" music world has to offer. The rhythem section is completely in sync with each other, it turely is like listening to a conversation between people. Lee Morgans playing is a little rough from what I've heard before, but no less powerful. Joe is at the top of his game in this album , spewing ideas through his horn almost effortlessly. And his sparse use of his Overtone throat slids gives a razor edge to this album. Bobby Hutcherson on the vibes gives this album such a great mood. It gives it such a cool feeling, but doesn't hesitate to bite when it's needed. Over all, some amazing playing from everyone. A great starter album for those who want to get into Jazz.