From The London Studio Orchestra website:"The London Studio Orchestra enjoys a unique position, worldwide, in the recording of TV, film and pop music backing tracks. Perry Montague-Mason, the director of one of the most highly regarded recording orchestras in the business, has a portfolio of credits which stretches as long as your arm and way beyond. His orchestra brings to each session a level of professionalism and animation which is not matched anywhere else, period.
Whilst not blowing our own trumpet and picking big names from our many clients, weвЂ™ve contributed to some of the most epic orchestral sessions in recent memory.
Many of the industryвЂ™s most highly talented song-writers, composers and arrangers will organise their schedule and even their sleep patterns to use this most accommodating and rewarding of all recording orchestras.
We will give you our complete attention, our utmost respect and the product of centuries of combined experience - with a little old-fashioned friendly banter thrown in.
With the London Studio Orchestra youвЂ™re in safe hands. Sophisticated yet gritty. Dynamic yet subtle. We have it all. We have... what you want."
01. Moonriver (From: Breakfast At Tiffany's)
02. The Way We Were
03. As Time Goes By (From: Casablanca)
04. Love Theme (From: Romeo & Juliet)
05. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From The Sandpiper)
07. Tonight (From: West Side Story)
08. The Godfather
09. Cavatina (From: The Deer Hunter)
10. Chi Mai (From: Le Professionnel)
11. We Have All The Time In The World (From: On Her Majesty's Secret Service)
13. Tara's Theme (From: Gone With The Wind)
14. Summer Of '42
15. Moulin Rouge
16. Somewhere My Love (From: Doctor Zhivago) *
17. Love Is A Many Splendored Thing *
18. Don't Cry For Me Argentina (From: Evita) *
19. Sunrise, Sunset (From: Fiddler On The Roof) *
20. Three Coins In The Fountain
*Performed by The Allen Toussaint Orchestra