Release Info: Kansas - 2002-05-05 - JaguariГєna, Brazil (DVDfull aud-shot)
JaguariГєna Rodeo Festival
Kansas has never played in Brazil before and instead of booking a date in cities like SГЈo Paulo or Rio de Janeiro they where choosed to be the 'headliners' of a rodeo festival in a city near SГЈo Paulo! The taper had a good location on the stand/balcony and was able to get the image of the band without crowd problems. There was some sound/PA problems, specially on the first music, Belexes, and on Portrait - wich Rich Williams has problems with his guitar! Overall its a short but good set.
SOURCE: 1st gen audience VHS tape
LINEAGE: Unknow camera device > 1st gen VHS tape > DVD-R standalone recorder > PC > TMPGenc DVD Author 3 > Video TS
VIDEO: MPEG-2, 720x480, 29,97 fps, Image Ratio: 4:3, NTSC
AUDIO 1: Dolby Digital, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 224 Kb/s
AUDIO 2: Linear PCM, 48000 Hz, 16 bits, Stereo, 1536 Kb/s
Robby Steinhardt - violins and Vocals
Steve Walsh - Keyboards and Vocals
Billy Greer - Bass and Vocals
Richard Williams - Guitars
Phil Ehart - Drums
01. audience / crowd
03. Miracles Out Of Nowhere
04. Icarus II
05. Icarus - Borne On Wings Of Steel
06. Hold On
07. Child of Innocence
08. Point Of Know Return
09. Portrait (He Knew) / The Pinnacle
10. Fight Fire With Fire / Play The Game Tonight
11. Dust In The Wind
12. Carry On Wayward Son
13. audience / crowd
1h 11min 33s
Menu and Track Selection
Transfer & Authoring: TheBrazilian76, June 2010
Thanks to 'Porto Brothers' for taping the show!
***TRADE FREELY, NEVER BUY OR SELL THIS RECORDING!***
***TROQUE A VONTADE, NUNCA VENDA OU COMPRE ESTA GRAVAГ‡ГѓO!***
1) The complete 'Video' and 'Audio 1' portion is exactly what the DVD-R has captured and remains untouched.
2) The LPCM audio (Audio 2) is an 'enhanced' version of the Dolby Digital (Audio 1) wich I tried to enhance via Sound Forge. The result is far from good and lossy anyway like the Dolby Digital. But I think is a better choice when playing in Home Theaters.
3) Review of the show (in portuguese)
4) There is some silence on the first and last seconds of the tape. I have to mute this portion because there was some music coming through the PA. But no Kansas music was lost!
5) On the info file I included a detailed information of the VOB file.
::: FILEFACTORY ::: HOTFILE :::