Golden Oldies Albums at Odimusic
Release Info: Jimi Hendrix-Electric Ladyland
Jimi Hendrix-Electric Ladyland
Principally recorded at the Record Plant, New York, New York in April and May 1968.
On ELECTRIC LADYLAND Jimi Hendrix stretched and experimented in the studio, going beyond the power-trio format on what would be his last studio album with the Experience. ELECTRIC LADYLAND was revolutionary in its scope and execution. Using New York City's Record Plant as a gateway to free expression, Hendrix traversed an abstract landscape containing compositions as weird and wonderful as "...And The Gods Made Love" and "1983...(A Merman I Should Turn To Be)."
1. And the Gods Made Love
2. Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland)
3. Crosstown Traffic
4. Voodoo Chile
5. Little Miss Strange
6. Long Hot Summer Night
7. Come on (Let the Good Times Roll)
8. Gypsy Eyes
9. Burning of the Midnight Lamp
10. Rainy Day, Dream Away
11. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
12. Moon, Turn the Tides...Gently Gently Away
13. Still Raining, Still Dreaming
14. House Burning Down
15. All Along the Watchtower
16. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
This album(s) is currently available for download only with a Premium account.
To get a premium account, click