: MaryJo MundyTitle Of Album
: Halfway To HeavenYear Of Release
: Jazz/Pop/Blues VocalsLabel
: Four Feet Eleven Productions Format
: 320 kbps, 44.1 KhzTotal Time
: FrontTotal Size
: 183 Mb
01. I'm Miss Mundy (Live) (3:20)
02. It's A Wonderful World (Live) (4:53)
03. Everything Must Change - I Can See Clearly Now (Live) (8:19)
04. Other Eyes (Live) (4:13)
05. Halfway To Heaven (Live) (4:35)
06. I Feel Pretty (Live) (4:29)
07. Old Devil Moon (Live) (6:02)
08. Bein' Green (Live) (Feat. Todd Schroeder) (3:43)
09. When You Are Old And Gray (Live) (2:13)
10. Delichious (Live) (7:42)
11. I'm Gonna Eat (Live) (2:56)
12. Fat Girl (Live) (5:17)
13. Both Sides Now (Live) (4:35)
14. There Is Always One More Time (Live) (7:34)
15. Am I Lucky Or What (Live) (4:30)
16. The Girl Who Used To Be Me (Live) (Bonus Track) (3:58)
MaryJo Mundy was born and raised in Tuscon, AZ. She attended the University of Arizona studying Musical Theatre and the arts. After a stop in Chicago she moved with her husband, comic Jim Bruce, to LA.
Many of you know Maryjo for her open mic "Mundy on Tuesdays" which she produced for many years at the Gardenia.
With her debut CD "Halfway to Heaven" MaryJo Mundy is telling you a story of struggle, and redemption. Despite the title, it's a decidedly Earth bound redemption, steeped in feelings of inadequacy and ultimately self-acceptance. Listening, you get that it isn't just an artist's idea of struggle. This is no conceptual musing on life, this is life being lived.
One of the composers of the track "There's Always One More Time", Ken Hirsch, called this his favorite version of the song. First performed by Ray Charles, that's not a light compliment. The track is a stand-out among many gems, including a touching rendition of "Both Sides Now." Mundy has a voice you must hear.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me