Otis Gibbs Souvenirs of a Misspent Youth (2014) MP3/Flac
Artist: Otis Gibbs
Title Of Album: Souvenirs of a Misspent Youth
Year Of Release: 2014
Genre: Americana, Folk
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 38:16
Total Size: 100 mb
1. Otis Gibbs - Cozmina (4:19)
2. Otis Gibbs - Ghosts of Our Fathers (3:46)
3. Otis Gibbs - Back in My Day Blues (3:14)
4. Otis Gibbs - It Was a Train (3:10)
5. Otis Gibbs - The Darker Side of Me (4:22)
6. Otis Gibbs - No Rust On My Spade (4:17)
7. Otis Gibbs - Wrong Side of Gallatin (3:55)
8. Otis Gibbs - Nancy Barnett (3:27)
9. Otis Gibbs - Kokomo Bar (3:21)
10. Otis Gibbs - With a Gun in My Hand (4:25)
Otis Gibbs is a independent singer-songwriter, photographer and has a phenomenal podcast called Thanks For Giving a Damn. Currently he resides in East Nashville and released his sixth album entitled, Souvenirs of a Misspent Youth.
Souvenirs of a Misspent Youth starts out with a barn burner track called Cozmina. The track starts out with just an acoustic guitar and then the banjo, fiddle etc. join in. For over a minute there is a instrumental lead in before Gibbs starts singing in a A Capella fashion. His voice is earnest and inviting at the same time.
The second and third tracks, Ghost of Our Fathers & Back in My Days Blues are great examples of Gibbs ability to tell a story with his music in an honest fashion. It Was a Train is the fourth track on the album and anytime there is a train song on an album this should make you happy and if it doesnt there is something wrong with you. The fifth track, The Darker Side of Me is yet another song that shows Gibbs ability to tell a story.
The rest of the album consist of the songs, Wrong Side of Gallatin, Nancy Barnett, Kokomo Bar and closes with With a Gun in My Hand.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Oboom )
Download ( Uploadable )
Click my nick to see more my articles